Old September 2nd 05, 02:42 AM
Dan Luke

"AES" wrote:

You may rest assured that when this thing has run it's course and
everything
that has made up this horrible experience has been tallied up and the
country moves on, life in the United States will have experienced a
paradigm
shift, and life as we have known it in our country will never be
quite the
same again.

I'd hope that part of this paradigm shift would be a real, genuine
recognition that we've got to continuously maintain, repair, upgrade,
keep in solid working condition our civic and civil infrastructure,

No way. We need the money for Iraq...oh, yeah, and for a manned mission
to Mars.