Old September 20th 06, 03:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default LX4000 and PDA

Hi Gabriel,

I suggest you send an e-mail to . I have received
many wiring diagrams from them upon asking in the past.

If you can't work it out yourself I can create a custom wiring harness for
you.

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

"Gabriel Duford" wrote in message
ps.com...
Hi!
Is there a way to connect an LX4000 into a PDA?
I am pretty sure there is an output on the LX4000, but there's no info
in my english version of the manual and the only manual available from
LX-Navigation is for v5.3 and is in German and doesn't have wiring
diagrams. I have an electronic German manual for v8.3 (which I have in
my LX4000) but there's no details about the output wiring.

My setup is: LX20 as logger and GPS source for the LX4000.
I'd like to: connect the PDA in the LX4000 to run something like XCSoar
or GPS_LOG.

Thanks,

gabriel