Old September 8th 08, 06:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Graham Harrison[_2_]

Default GB 20080908 C130 near Wyke Champflower Somerset 1

I was waiting for a train when this happened along. Glastonbury Tor just
visible to the right and below.

Question - what is it? Yes, I know it's a C130 but the ones we get around
here doing low level runs are usually camouflaged and I don't think this one
is. Furthermore, if you look at the 4th image in the run it seems to have
blisters on the rear fuselage which I don't think I've seen before. Of
course, image 4 could be a different aircraft.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	GB 20080908 C130 near Wkye Champflower Somerset 1.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	28824