Old February 26th 19, 12:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_6_]

Default Soaring at Boberg Hamburg Germany???

On Tue, 26 Feb 2019 04:06:37 -0800, Terry Pitts wrote:

There are a few great places to fly that charge a
daily membership rate with a reasonable annual max - Wasserkuppe,
Feuerstein, and DASSU. I've flown at all three.

A few days on the Wasserkuppe is very worthwhile, both for the flying and
the glider museum. There are decent hotels at the top and the Fulda Quelle
hotel halfway up the hill, all fairly inexpensive. I've stayed at the
Deutscher Flieger on top of the hill in the past and at the Fulda Quelle
last year and would stay there again any time.

--
Martin | martin at
Gregorie | gregorie dot org