Old March 3rd 19, 05:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
HoUdino

Default Soaring at Boberg Hamburg Germany???

I'm actually interested only in personal thoughts/experiences about Boberg soaring, not the pilot licensing process on this trip. Happy to fly dual, attend camps, push airplanes, improve my Deutsch.

On a previous trip I visited Boberg and found a fairly large operation to sort out.

Also I have flown one lovely day at LSV Kreis Pinneberg more than 25 years ago, where I experienced my first winch launch. Great memories...

Best,
Lars T