Old October 18th 06, 11:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
mike regish

Default A/FD is online

Bingo. Now you get it. I think. If I get into some kind of incident adn all
I have is copy of the pages I needed from the online AFD, will that be
regarde as having the legally regarded info or not?

Simple question. If you don't know, then don't answer.

If you do, a simple yes or no would suffice.

mikie
"Ron Natalie" wrote in message
mike regish wrote:
Just wondering if it is official. You can go to weather sites with the
correct weather that are not considered official weather briefs.

mike

Considered by who. The only thing the FSS and DUAT gives you is
accountability when they come back through the crash investigation
that you got certain information. Regardless of who you call
it's incumbent on you to get all the available information.