Old May 2nd 04, 12:41 PM
Ken Smith

tim gueguen wrote:
"torresD" wrote in message
ink.net...

http://www.stop-us-military-aid-to-israel.net/

Where are your links to similar sites calling for military aid to Egypt and
Saudi Arabia to stop? After all Egypt is the second biggest recipient of US
foreign and military aid, and arguably can be accused of various violations
of human rights.

But the only reason we're shelling out so much to Egypt is to ensure
that they play nice with Israel. In substance, our aid to Egypt is in
fact aid to Israel.

As for the Saudis, they are *hardly* a charity case....

And we know what some of the folks in positions of power
in Saudi Arabia apparently think of people like Al Qaeda.

America's lavish aid to Israel is impossible to comprehend in term of
our own legitimate self-interest -- but easy to predict, in terms of our
peculiar brand of government-by-bribery. Our foreign policy is for sale
to the highest bidder, and Jewish interests have bought our policy here
for a mishpucah discount.

And tragically, an integral part of that interest is this proxy war
in Iraq.

If someone can come up with a *legitimate* reason as to why we should
have invaded Iraq, my friend, I'd *really* like to hear it.

tim gueguen 101867