Old April 7th 04, 09:08 PM
Jarg

"Paul J. Adam" wrote in message
In message , Jarg
writes
"Paul J. Adam" wrote in message
Did anyone ever actually find that shredder? It was "alleged" by a
"defector" who "heard it from other dissidents" - turns out nobody ever
actually saw it, nobody ever found it, nobody can name anyone fed
through it.

http://normblog.typepad.com/normblog...shredde_2.html

In other words, the claims remain anonymous, uncorroborated and unproven
(and you confirm that nobody ever found the shredder, despite supposedly
being told which prison to check) - there's an anonymous untraceable
anecdote with not a hint of physical evidence.

--
When you have to kill a man, it costs nothing to be polite.
W S Churchill

That's not what I got out of the article at all. At this point, the more
obvious conclusion is that the shredder did exist and was used. Of course
that doesn't fit you agenda so I doubt you will accept the evidence.

Jarg