Old February 28th 05, 01:02 AM
Top Spin

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 23:32:34 GMT, "Dallas"
wrote:

"Top Spin"
I think his computer is good. If not, his folks will get a new one. He
already has a lot of educational games and they play just fine.

I can not think of a single "game" that requires more resources that FS2004.
I had to make a $700 upgrade to my computer to bring it up to FS2004s
standards.

My point is this, if his computer is 2 years old... you should find a copy
of FS2002 instead of FS2004.

Are you saying that it won't run at all on a 2 year old PC or that it
will underperform in some way (slow, fuzzy graphics, etc.)?

Unless it won't load, I'm inclined to install it and see what happens.
If it needs more horsepower, they can deal with that.

Thanks

Email: Usenet-20031220 at spamex.com
(11/09/04)