Old May 9th 05, 12:00 AM
pullinggs

After about eight hours I completed the tailwheel endorsement today

in
the SD. But it certainly wasn't routine as the wind was coming out of
the North at about 15kts gusting to about 20kts, and we were using
Runway 7.

Congratulations, and well done! If you were shooting landings with
15G20 at 70 degrees off the runway, you are officially a taildragger
pilot. I know the Super D will do more than that (it's much more
capable than I am!), but it's no fun anymore at that point and I avoid
it whenever there is *any* reasonable alternative.

-Dave Russell
8KCAB/N2S-3