Old June 26th 16, 06:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom Kelley #711

Default US Nationals Nephi Sunday 6/26/2016 11:17 am

Pilots meeting went along really good. F8, Bill, gave a good tall on strong lift and strong sink. To sum it up its big sky and one needs to be alert. Its a Assigned task heading over to Mt. Pleasent then down to Panglich and somewhere else or 2. My task sheets in my glider, I am not their. Nephi will start later, grid is 12:30 pm, maybe 2:30 or 3 pm before we can make Max start gate altitude of 12,000 msl.
Yep, its going to be a long day maybe ending 6:30-7 pm or so. I am #12 for launch. When we get south it becomes better but that loved word in soaring....."BLUE" is what we shall see with maybe a puff or two of...cloud folks not weedeeee...........

Best. #711.