Old July 24th 16, 04:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default CAUTION Wake Turbulence

It appears to have happened right at the point of liftoff of the helicopter.

Thanks for posting that.

On 7/24/2016 7:35 AM, David Kinsell wrote:
On Fri, 22 Jul 2016 22:58:51 -0700, Bret Hess wrote:

Thanks for the great discussion and reminder. I find myself flying a MG
this week from a field that has a few jet operations each day, and I'd
forgotten about this hazard. Thanks for posting the analysis Uli.

Bret

Not just heavy fixed-wing A/C that are a problem, here's a crash that
occurred close to my home base. SR20 got flipped, pilot survived with
serious head injuries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8EwvDTJeNs

--
Dan, 5J