Old August 28th 18, 02:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net

Default Nano 4 vs Colibri X ?

If your situation is that you are looking for a primary navigation device that also displays FLARM traffic, I would go with the Oudie*. Larger screen, comes with all the needed mounting and electronics accessories, and the very mature SeeYou Mobile software platform. But if you also need it to be your electronic/audio vario, then the Oudie isn't the device you want.

- John OHM Ω

*Is it pronounced "Oh-Dee" as in Over-Development? Similar to another Naviter play on words product SeeYou as in CU standing for cumulus, the cloud we love to love.