Old September 18th 04, 05:02 PM
VideoGuy

"Dave Butler" wrote in message
VideoGuy wrote:
ERROR! ERROR!

I referred to Mr Dave Butler as the original poster of "New Company

selling
Airlane Propellers for Experimental, Display and air"

This is wrong. It was a STUPID error on my part, and I apologize to Mr.
Butler. My feelings about the OP and his subtrafuge still stand.

No problem. Apology accepted. I still don't find anything dishonest in the

OP's
message, but I don't have any heartburn over disagreeing about that.

Dave

Thanks Dave. Need to be a LOT more observant on who I'm quoting.
Appreicate no flames for such stupidity.

GWK