Old February 12th 09, 06:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
LOV2AV8

Default Glider Graphic

I have a large decal, at least 36" across of me flying my Zuni on the
back window of my truck. Brad of Bluff Designs works with me in
Tucson. He will do some excellent custom work for a small design
fee. I have also gotten several custom T shirts from him for a great
price. We have a Zuni on the front with our racing numbers on it and
a nice 3 view on the back. Billy Hill and George Applebay each have
one if you're in ABQ. I like the black sihlouettes on a gray shirt
the best. I have files showing them but not with me. I'll post if
anyone wants to see them. I'm sure Bluff can send you the file as
well.

Randy "AV8"