Old August 16th 13, 12:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Nick Kennedy

Default Naviter Oudie 3

I'll second Kirk's comment on thanking Richard for his Oudie seminar at the
meet In Nephi Utah. It is fantastic when someone with his knowledge and
patience can give a class during a full on event. We all learned alot and
put it to good use the next day.
THANKS RICHARD!
Support CRAGGY AERO
Nick Kennedy
Glider T

At 19:49 15 August 2013, Richard wrote:
On Thursday, August 15, 2013 12:22:49 PM UTC-7, K wrote:
On Thursday, August 15, 2013 10:59:15 AM UTC-6, wrote:

,=
2013 10:49:11 AM UTC-4, Richard wrote: The Oudie 3 is available.
Ric=
hard and Paul, Thanks for posting. A few questions; Is the GPS of a high
en=
ough level where it could be approved for certain claims? Second, the
scree=
n shots look a little different than SYM version 3.5, is that because

that
=
is a hang/para-gliding version or is it running a new version of SYM?
Lastl=
y, will it be possible to upgrade some of the new features (Like the
12.5HR=
battery) to an Oudie 2. Thanks PS Richard, Enjoyed talking to you and
your=
Oudie presentation at Nephi.

I believe the GPS and recorder are good enough for OLC. Screen shots are
d=
ifferent because the software is for hanggliders and paragliders. It can
a=
ccomodate the sailplane software I don't belive it will be possible to
up=
grade a current Oudie the case in the Oudie 3 is about 1" thick to
accomoda=
te the battery. =20

Richard
www.craggyaero.com