Old March 9th 08, 03:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
WJRFlyBoy

Default A Call to Arms from Richard VanGrunsven

On Sat, 8 Mar 2008 10:10:11 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Yet I can't buy a completely built kit/plans plane. If this isn't to
control the entry plane market place (or the maj mfgs market), then
why is the restriction imposed. I understand all the philosophical and
why ppl have immense pride in their own-builds but that is not
relevant to the issue at hand.

Cessna goes to China to get the Skyscraper at a reasonable price. Yet
we have USA built planes off better value that are restricted from my
purchase because I can't flip fiberglass?

So, if someone builds a BD% on commision for you you think that's safer
than a 172?

That's what we're talking about.

Bertie

Don't know, I am going on the testimony of others that say that they are.
Of course, the FAA certainly would no tallow unsafe planes in the air.

Would they?
--
Remove numbers for gmail and for God's sake it ain't "gee" either!