Old June 28th 06, 07:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting

Default (Air conditioned) OSH dorm room available

Montblack wrote:
("Flyingmonk" wrote)
I have a room in Taylor Hall that I will $hare. Rooms are AIR CONDITIONED
in this dorm only.

http://www.airventure.org/2006/planning/where_to_stay.html#COLLEGE%20DORMITORIES
"Taylor Hall was recently renovated and now includes air conditioning,
private dressing areas in each shower, and brand new furniture in every
room. Rooms in this hall are $70 per night. For 2006, this hall is FULL
and the waiting list for Taylor Hall is now closed..."

I'm interested Paul, still looking for empty seat to Osh. I might
consider commercial flight.

1. Fly into the Twin Cities (MSP) on Friday night, Thursday, whatever.
2. Stay with us - see the town. Oh boy.
3. Will be driving over early, early, early Saturday morning.
4. Stay in the (Air Conditioned) dorm room (Sat-Wed) 5 nights.
(Wed-Sat is taken).

5. After that, we'll find something for you - maybe even at no cost.
6. Drive back with me to Minnesota on Sunday.
7. Return home whenever - Monday. Sunday evening?

Might be longer than you want to be away, but it's an option.

Montblack

Wow Paul! Sounds like an offer that I can not resist. Will give it a
couple more days then I'll see about commercial flights to the Twin
Cities. What are the dates we're talking about?

Bryan