Old June 18th 11, 12:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Werner Schmidt

Default XC Soar map help needed

Hello Grider Pirate, you wrote at 06.17.2011 22:37

[curious: what's a "grider"?]

There is excellent support for XCSoar on thier forum: http://www.xcsoar.org/forum/
... and http://xcsoar.1045713.n5.nabble.com/
The first one listed is 'new' and I think, preferred by the
developers. The second one probably gets you the widest audience
though....
Both are 'searchable', to see if someone else already had the same, or
similar question.

Thanks also to you for your advice. Actually, i already knew the 1. site
listed above. But, as my native language isn't English it's not easy for
me to find applicable keywords for a conducive search. So it is less
extensive to ask someone personally (correct diction?). And I think I
didn't overload the newsgroup nor this (existing) thread with a couple
of questions ;-)

Regards
Werner