Old June 8th 04, 05:48 PM
pacplyer

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote in message ...
In article , pacplyer says...

Yes sir that be me, and I also designed and built hang gliders I started in 1972
as Chuck Glider Supplies (CGS) .I'm the guy who started using reduction drives
on 2 strokes back then. Maybe we bumped into each other at Osh or SnF.

See ya

Chuck S

I got confused cuz I thought you bought the business from somebody
else. Mike P. sent me an email and explained the repurchase of the
co. I was a teen-ager at that show, I think it was 77', impressed
with your new reduction drive set up. It was the year this guy (I
think he had a direct drive) tried to footlaunch, tripped and broke
his back. I didn't see it happen, but I saw the blood on the broken
wooden prop. Was that 77 or earlier? So you were around at the
begining of the "powered hang glider" movement. I should be calling
you "sir."

pac