Old May 12th 04, 06:04 AM
Brett

(Fred Collins) wrote in message . com...
Looking at the Hog-Air site reminds me of the guy who drew up a
"Breezy Senior" with a Piper Aztec wing (the engine nacelle notches
skinned over) and a 8V71T Detroit Diesel turning what looked like a
cut down Sea Fury Dowty-Rotol five blader. He was a McDonnell-Douglas
engineer and his numbers actually looked good-of course it still only
had two seats and went 85 knots. The 350 hp, 2300 lb engine cut into
the useful load somewhat.

I'm sorry but I fail to see the comparison.
I am simply offering a alternative engine for home built aircraft.
That now weighs less than 200lbs and makes 110 hp.

Brett