Old April 6th 20, 12:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Niggardly[_3_]

Default Attn: J3 Thanks! - 1 attachment

Miloch wrote in
:

In article , Moloch's Mommie says...

Miloch wrote in
:

In article , Moloch's Mommie says...

You vary the groups wonderfully. As opposed to 35 pics of the
same cattle cars with wings.

Ya still drinking water directly from the faucet or have ya learned to
use a cup?

Oh gee... ya caught me! Did it hit a bit close to the bone
when you read "35 pics of the same cattle cars with wings?"

Tell ya what - I'll stop drinking water from the faucet
as soon as you complete your enuresis therapy. Deal?
Jeeeezusss. You know how much money yer Mommie has spent
on your training? Even more than when you crashed that Link.

Do something more relevant, TrumpStooge...post images

OkeyDokey ****bird!!!
You bet yer bathhouse-bammy lovin' ass I will!

..

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Four More.jpg