Old November 12th 07, 06:44 PM posted to alt.military.retired,soc.veterans,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.navy,talk.politics.mideast

Default US military says finding more Iranian arms in Iraq (additional propaganda intended to get US to attack Iran next for Israel)

On Nov 11, 12:13 pm, wrote:
If we had never invaded Iraq (for Israel) in accordance with the 'A

OK... Iraq and Iran were enemies, your theory is "we invaded Iraq for
Israel" thereby boosting Iranian futures? And now we are supposed to
invade Iran "for Israel"? Which particular Israeli suggested this?