Old June 25th 12, 02:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Doug[_7_]

Default XCSoar Forum registration

I've been trying to register on the XCSoar site so that I might post questions on the forum. Thus far, I'm getting no where. The site says my user id has not been registered and to contact an administrator. Clicking on the link to contact an administrator requires me to register... DOH !!!

I've just started playing around with XCSoar. It works great on my Android phone and great on my HP47xx using Condor. Unfortunately, I can't get XCSoar to talk to my Cambridge 302. MCu has no such qualms.

I'd love to ask my questions on the XCSoar Forum... but I can't get registered.

Any input, including how to ask an administrator for help would be appreciated.

Doug