Old June 25th 12, 11:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
B _Beefa

Default XCSoar Forum registration

I managed to register without fuss some months ago? ... and I am not God.

Give it another go !

At 16:31 25 June 2012, soartech wrote:
On Jun 24, 9:28=A0pm, Doug wrote:
I've been trying to register on the XCSoar site so that I might post

ques=
tions on the forum. Thus far, I'm getting no where. The site says my user
i=
d has not been registered and to contact an administrator. Clicking on

the
=
link to contact an administrator requires me to register... DOH !!!

I've just started playing around with XCSoar. It works great on my

Androi=
d phone and great on my HP47xx using Condor. Unfortunately, I can't get
XCS=
oar to talk to my Cambridge 302. MCu has no such qualms.

I'd love to ask my questions on the XCSoar Forum... but I can't get

regis=
tered.

Any input, including how to ask an administrator for help would be

apprec=
iated.

Doug

I have had exactly the same experience in trying to get on the forum
so you are not alone. I think you have to be God to get on.
Thanks D.R. for the alternative suggestion.