Old July 11th 08, 03:13 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.baldspot,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.aviation.piloting
Steve Carroll

Default Steve Carroll and The guy is licking the mans cock counting the money

In article
ith.their.every.post,
"The God of Odd Statements, Henry Schmidt"
sta.org wrote:

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 07:10:19 -0600, Steve Carroll did most oddly state:
Porsche Monkey For Life wrote:
On the long hot summer day of Thu, 10 Jul 2008 11:22:32 -0600, Steve
Carroll dribbled:
The Black Goat With A Thousand Young wrote:
On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 06:37:57 -0600, Steve Carroll fixed me with a
beady eye, and foamed wildly:
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition wrote:
On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 14:10:33 -1200, Kadaitcha Man sat in thee
Comfee Chaire, and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:
Synthetic Networked Android Responsible for Killing and
Yardwork, ye distempered round little worm, what a caterwauling
do you keep here, ye promulgated:
Hail Eris! On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 16:14:21 -0600, Eris Kallisti
Discordia was laughing at the antics of Steve Carroll, when
they suddenly burst out in tears:
Synthetic Networked Android Responsible for Killing and
Yardwork wrote:

Hail Eris!

Snit, please put away those paper bags and that glue tube.

Oh, _I'M_ Snit, now? I think you need to see your therapist.

The silly **** accused me of being Snit as well yesterday.

I believe

So do I.

That you're wacky?

Can't follow your own statements? Yup... you must be Snit.

Well

Alright, then.

As I said.

OK.

--
"Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much