Old January 11th 05, 05:35 PM
Ian Cant

EAA offers a similar scheme for comparison.

Ian

At 16:30 11 January 2005, wrote:
I get SSA's ADD (accidental death & dismemberment)
every year for $113
bucks that buys me 100K worth. I'm covered in my experimental
sailplane
while racing it. Only problem is you got to 'buy the
farm' in an
accident, cancer doesn't count. Also you must kick
off within a year of
your crash or they won't pay either. Not a bad price
for the stated
limits. Didn't read to much of the dismemberment limitations,
it got
into 2 legs or 1 leg and 1 arm, got depressed and quit
reading.
:) JJ
wrote:
Looking for recommendations on who provides reasonable
coverage rates
for glider pilots; just went through the '45' age
barrier and rates

are
starting to shoot up (like exponential); looking for
alternatives.
Any help deeply appreciated!

Peter (2T)
(CA, USA)