Old March 9th 12, 10:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
David Salmon[_2_]

Default Cold Feet

At 09:33 09 March 2012, Reed von Gal wrote:
Anyone ever try military surplus Bunny Boots? I think they are rated
to some ridiculously low temperature like -65 F and come with a
pressure release valve for high altitude flight. Seems like the
perfect "wave" boot. They are also linerless so I assume your feet
wont sweat on the ground like in Sorels. I always see them on Flying
Wild Alaska, a lot of people, including the pilots wear them. I saw a
few pairs at store here in CO and was thinking of picking some up.
Might be a little clunky for some gliders, but am sure they would do
fine in our 2-32 wave ship.

I can also confirm that the Gerbing insoles work well.
Dave