Old June 7th 13, 03:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ralph Jones[_3_]

Default Grob drop off tail dolly

On Fri, 7 Jun 2013 07:02:00 -0700 (PDT), Greg Delp
wrote:

Has anyone modified one of the Grob pin and socket drop off tail dollies for use with a tow bar? I'm worried that the stresses from towing on uneven ground/grass may cause issues with cracking the socket portion in the fuselage. Of course building or finding a regular wrap around dolly is an option.

True story: My late partner Morgan was staged for a contest launch in
our Astir-CS, and referring to the tailwheel hole in our customary
scatological manner, he said "Tape up my ***hole!" Unfortunately, he
had a hot mike...