Old January 21st 21, 11:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Weglide.org

On Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at 11:02:48 PM UTC+1, Eric Greenwell wrote:
Perhaps, this could accomplished with a web site that accepts a flight log, then automatically
uploads it to other sites that pilot has selected.

Automatic flight registration is an avenue I'm exploring using https://skyhop.org. What's there now is a proof of concept showing that the concept is feasible, while I'm currently working on a version 2 which should make the application itself more flexible and more broadly applicable (including flight logging, records, exports, and student administration).

Would love for you guys to check it out! Let me know if you have any feedback!

Cheers,
Corstian