Old March 31st 04, 01:13 AM
TR

I agree with you Bill.

Alan could quite easily have put in his later response instead of his first
for a reply to the question.

I flew the FS95(?) Learjet around the world using a 'Compact World
Atlas', a circular protractor and a lot of trial and error. On the way
I learnt about navigating using VORs and NDBs and how to fly an ILS
approach. It was fun because I was doing it myself, learning as I went
and the sense of achievement at the end was remarkable. I commend it
to others.

And no hackles would have been raised.

TR.

"Bill" wrote in message
news
No lack of anything here and please dont feel sorry for me. I just dont
understand why it is necessary to demean or insult people when they ask a
question, no matter how trivial it may appear. If that is the way to

respond
then better not respond and stay away from the NG's.

These groups have people from all walks and backgrounds so again dont feel
sorry for me but rather for yourselves
Is civilty is too much to ask for?

Bill