Old August 29th 08, 01:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Bob Noel

Default Experimentals To Be Banned To Rural Airports?

In article Y4Htk.1161$Ro1.744@trnddc04, "Mike" wrote:

Nobody wants to give up their "right" to
drive with a cell phone, ignore speed limits, run stop lights, etc. even
though such activity puts other people at risk.

"drive with a cell phone" .... ohmygawd. Hey, what about drive with
one of those GPS thingies, or changing CDs or scanning thru XM radio or....?
Maybe we should require a sterile car so that nothing, absolutely nothing
can distract the driver.

(yep - this crusade about talking on a cellphone is a hot button for me).

--
Bob Noel
(goodness, please trim replies!!!)