Old January 6th 08, 12:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brad[_2_]

Default Rodent Deterrent?

Ray,

Don't you have some ferrets??
They are your answer to getting the mice to de-ass your trailer!

Brad

see.............mousebgone.com

On Jan 5, 3:37*pm, rlovinggood wrote:
I opened up my trailer today and found a live mouse in the cockpit.
Naturally, there was a lot of mouse poop in the cockpit and in the
trailer. *I had made at least one mistake of leaving a good supply of
crackers and granola bars in the cockpit and up front in the trailer.
Little bugger had a great home, complete with large food supply.

Tomorrow, the glider will get its annual condition inspection and I'll
be looking closely at tubing and wiring. *I don't know if I'll have a
chance to do a leak check tomorrow on the system, but I will soon. *My
quick look today didn't show any teeth marks.

Does anyone know a deterrent to rodents? *How can I keep them out of
the trailer? *The trailer stays parked outside, unfortunately. *Would
moth balls work if placed in both the trailer and the cockpit?

Thanks,

Ray Lovinggood
Carrboro, North Carolina, USA