Old January 6th 08, 12:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brad[_2_]

Default Rodent Deterrent?

Ray,

when you clean out Wolfgangs litter box, put a little bit of that
special stuff in a small tray and put it in the trailer.

Years ago when I was rebuilding my ASK-14 wings, I noticed when I
removed the canvas there was a conga line of dead baby mice spread out
along the spar. I had put some ferret stuff in the wing root cuz I
heard mice running around inside. Apparently mom left and the baby
mice went looking for her.

Brad

On Jan 5, 4:02*pm, rlovinggood wrote:
Brad,

Yes, my wife has a ferret, "Wolfgang". *But I don't know if she'll
like me for leaving her fert in the trailer that is about 56 miles
from the house.

But, she is in Belgium right now and will be there through early March
(they call it "sabbatical". *I call it an extended vacation...)

I wonder what little Wolfgang would think about running up and down
inside the fuselage?

I'll also look into mousebgone.com.

Thanks,

Ray