Old July 6th 11, 12:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
bravovictor

Default Ely July 9th - 14th; anyone flying?

On Jul 5, 3:04*pm, "Paul Remde" wrote:
Hi Scott,

I assumed Michael was referring to the awesome soaring site in Ely, Utah -
just a bit NW of Parowan, UT. *- Not Ely, MN.

Paul Remde

"Scott" wrote in message

.. .

On 7-5-2011 20:09, Paul Remde wrote:
Hi Michael,

There is group of soaring pilots flying from Ely this week. I believe
that some plan to fly next week also. If you contact me directly I can
give you the contact data for the person I know to be flying there this
week and into next week. I just shipped a water meter (for water
ballast) to him today.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

"Michael" wrote in message
Is anyone planning to fly Ely between July 9th and 14th?

Thanks,
Michael "BK"

Ely, Minnesota?

Check your map, Ely is in Nevada.