Old October 9th 04, 09:54 PM
Juan Jimenez

Richard Riley wrote in
:

On 7 Oct 2004 05:13:19 -0700, ChuckSlusarczyk
wrote:
:Huh???
:
:Acumen...SSSSSSSSHHHHHHH! I get it this is a quiz.:-)

Yeah, Chuck, Acu-men. What you and your son are when you go deer
hunting.

I don't know. The people in charge at "Desert Funding" didn't seem to
mind that Jordan was spouting off how he was going to kick our asses
and signing with their company name. Of course then when I bought my
new house Desert Funding was below GuiDo dA KniFe on my list of
potential lenders. I mean, if a mortgage lender is threatening
potential customers I don't want to be anywhere close when a check is
late.

In this case - from what Psycho-boy's done to Pulsar, Capella, CGS and
every other advertiser that's tried to leave, the only reason he *has*
customers (advertisers) is threats. So maybe getting started before
they've become customers at all doesn't make much difference.

Boy, Riley, you sure are taking good drugs these days. Still doing the same
ones you were doing 20 years ago, eh?