Old September 10th 09, 10:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathon May[_2_]

Default Double Release Failure

At 19:58 10 September 2009, Uncle Fuzzy wrote:
On Sep 9, 9:27=A0am, JS wrote:
Sounds like it's time for a Landings On Tow Soar-O-Rama on El Mirage
dry lake!
Jim

Yeehaa! Confidence building, fun and entertaining, useful for XC
tows. I'm up for the LOT Soar-O-Rama (followed of course by awesome
dry lake food, campfire, and telling of lies), but probably not at El
Mirage. Last time I was there, the lakebed was being patrolled by 6
Big Land Mothers in large SUV's. Not the same atmosphere as it was in
the 60's and 70's. How about Roach?

OK so what is a Big Land Mother?
Jon