Old April 17th 20, 06:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Agnew

Default Condor is exasperating

On Friday, April 17, 2020 at 1:25:30 PM UTC-4, Tom (TK) wrote:
I use HP Reverb VR goggles the clarity is amazing. (You do have to use Steam VR, Oculus Rift drivers with Revive to get it to work) I am trying to get XCSoar to be a floating window in the cockpit for a computer.

Check out how Bruce D. got it to work. He has a couple of other apps he uses, too, but the process to pin XCSoar to the screen works fine without them.

https://youtu.be/_shMNaO6cC4

I've been able to get it to work on a solo flight with it placed to look like a kneeboard, but I never have enough time to get it going when the window opens to join multiplayer races.

Paul A.