Old October 27th 03, 09:32 PM
Pierre-Henri Baras

"Cub Driver" a écrit dans le message de news:

We (germany) already payed your ****in 2nd Gulf War.

Really? It was my impression that you paid zilch = nichts = nada =
zip. You have certainly kept your largesse secret from the rest of the
world.

Hmmm now tell us which 3 countries payed for the 1991 Gulf War??
1.Germany
2.Japan
3.Saudi Arabia

Germany and Japan's contribution were directly linked to this.

Also, you still owe us for World War I and World War II, after each of
which unpleasantness the American taxpayer rebuilt your heel-clicking
country. I especially liked the aftermath of WWI. The U.S. sent the
money to Germany, which cashed the check and sent it along to Britain
in war reparations.

For WWI I can assure you that France and the UK were repaid. And that we
repaid this money to Germany x10 in 1940.
I don't want to start this argument again, but on a ratio of dead
soldiers/total population the US wasn't the country that needed financial
compensations first.

For WWII, since the US were in charge of the country until 1949, I was under
the impression that they had enough opportunities.
As a matter of fact I'm reading a book on the "Paperclip" operation after
the war. Fascinating. You should look it up("Google it up" for you).

BTW, all US/France bashing appart, thank you for the Marshall Plan...

Much the same thing will happen in Iraq. We will send billions to
Iraq, which will cash the check and send the money along to the
German, French, and Russian companies that supplied Saddam's war
machine.

You honestly believe Germany, France and Russia are gonna make more $ than
the USA in post Saddam Irak?
Come on, you're pulling my leg!
Haven't you heard of Haliburton, KBR, MPCI, Carlyle???

Pierre-Henri BARAS

Co-webmaster de French Fleet Air Arm
http://www.ffaa.net
Encyclopédie de l'Aviation sur le web