Old March 3rd 08, 06:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.aviation.kooks,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Way off topic, but it has do to with the French

On Mar 3, 1:35 pm, Kali wrote:
In , Aratzio
said:
: On Mon, 3 Mar 2008 04:18:06 +0000 (UTC), in the land of
: alt.usenet.kooks, Bertie the Bunyip got double secret
: probation for writing:
:
: "Jay Honeck" wrote in
: news:4ZKyj.6120$TT4.1637@attbi_s22:
:
: Perhaps your minor in history didn't cover The Great War, the
: Napoleonic Wars, or the Seven Year's War.
:
: Look those up and then come back and discuss France's place in world
: history.
:
: Wow, that's really impressive. Not.
:
: Try to keep up, please? We weren't talking about France's "place in
: history" -- we're talking about their national behavior in World War
: II, their current status as a former world power, and their current
: role as the butt of much disparaging humor in America.
:
:
: All of which says you're an asshole.
:
:
: Bertie
:
: Can I be the ****head?

Please. If you weren't, then the sun wouldn't shine no more.

Kali
--
"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called
research, would it?"

Right.

What he said.

Off topic: Are you from Nigeria?