Old June 14th 04, 01:19 AM
JFLEISC

What should we use to paint the plastic details inside the plane?

I recently did the same thing to many of the plastic parts in my Cessna 172. I
went to a local paint shop and explained that I wanted a paint to match the
color but more importantly stick to plastic. He had a special plastic primer
(latex) that could be color matched (the primer). An additive to make it spray
good (he wasn't sure it would work well). I was skeptical but tried it. It was
amazing. Sprayed on perfectly. Excellent color match. I couldent even get it to
come off vinyl. Seems to wash well also. Unfortunatly I can't find the can. I
would try your local paint specialty shop.

Jim