Old December 2nd 04, 08:55 PM
Ernest Christley

Bob Chilcoat wrote:
This makes it easy to
get inside the wing for complete inspection of the spar and everything else.
I'd never appreciated this design feature, but it makes a lot of sense.

If you ever get the chance to look inside the detachable wing of a Dyke
Delta, you'll see true 'inspectability' (look Ma', I just made up a word).

The rib caps are a 1/2"x1/4" stainless steel channel that is braced with
3/8" piper channel. You can just about stand inside the thing and look
around. Well, maybe I could if I would lose this gut, but I'm talking
about normal people, not me. 8*)

--
http://www.ernest.isa-geek.org/
"This is by far the hardest lesson about freedom. It goes against