Old January 2nd 05, 10:13 PM
Frank Stutzman

Gerry Caron wrote:
We have them in our club Cheetah. They work great. I'd say they're about
1/8 inch, maybe less in thickness.

Yes, I'd say about an 1/8 inch. However, if I were to fudge that number,
I'd say that they are a bit thicker, rather than thinner. Closer to 3/16
would be my guess.

And John Smith wrote:
Way too much money for something you can do yourself.
Do a search for electroluminescence+rope

Probably true, if your doing it on an experimental (which is most likely
considering this is r.a.h.). However it you were doing it on a certifed
plane, you would have a lot less hassle with the federales with the
NuLites.

--
Frank Stutzman
Bonanza N494B "Hula Girl"