Old May 14th 05, 04:06 AM
Dave

You will like it..we have had the 1000 for 1 yr., no regrets.

It is easy to use, has worked flawlessly.

Dave

On 13 May 2005 15:40:30 -0700, "chibrian79"
wrote:

Great. I'll have everyone know that I ordered an Airmap 1000 from L.C.
Flight Shop in Jefferson City, MO (www.lcflight.com) today and it is
being delivered tomorrow. Cost was $525. The guy I spoke with on the
telephone was great and, because I really wanted to get the GPS for a
trip I'm taking on Monday, he worked with me and is shipping it USPS
Express Mail (half the cost of UPS next day w/ saturday
delivery--shipping cost me $28), so I should have it tomorrow! I'm
VERY excited!

Thanks again for all the help. I'll report back with my opinion after
I get a chance to play around with it for a while.

Brian Johnson