Old October 26th 04, 11:31 PM
Matt Whiting

Peter R. wrote:

) wrote:

Anybody know what I can expect as a clearance for a flight from OXC to
PHL? How about the return?

A ground delay of 45 minutes to an hour, probably.

Based on my personal experiences as both a pilot of my GA aircraft and
as a passenger through USAirways' new major hub, I have learned to avoid
Philadelphia International at all costs.

I'll admit I haven't flown into PHL since 9/11 so maybe things are
different, but I flew in there several times in the late 90s and had
very good experiences. They mixed me in with no delay on both arrival
and depature.

Matt