Old October 27th 04, 12:21 AM
Peter R.

Matt Whiting ) wrote:

I'll admit I haven't flown into PHL since 9/11 so maybe things are
different, but I flew in there several times in the late 90s and had
very good experiences. They mixed me in with no delay on both arrival
and depature.

I think the head-aches at Philly are caused by USAirways restructuring
their routes and de-emphasizing their hub at Pittsburgh. Because of
this, they seem to be adding more flights into and out of Philly.

There also seems to be a serious morale issue there. On my last
commercial flight through PHL, we literally waited at the gate in our
incoming ERJ for fifteen minutes while someone was located to operate
the jetway.

--
Peter