Old October 25th 07, 03:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default OLC - 2008 - DO NOT USE 2007 URL LINK, or current ssa.org link

Hannes at OLC advises that the correct url is now:
http://www.onlinecontest.org/olc-2.0...ringId=1&today

ssa.org has the old link, perhaps one of you knows who to contact to
get that fixed. It will prevent a lot of bug reports. I guess each
year we need to double check our own saved links.

If you have saved a url starting with www3 it will fail on the Google
Maps displays of tracks. That www3 version will soon be deleted. Now
everyone can quickly check their buddy's choice of outlanding field!

The list of flights 'by pilot' has a slight bug in that it shows for
the CALENDAR year of the flight rather than the contest year, they
will fix that.

They have created an excellent website for our use and I thank them
for their fabulous volunteer efforts!

Bob Lepp
Canada