Old February 23rd 06, 06:16 AM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

Default Crazy Physics Professor's Peer Reviewed Paper on WTC CONTROLLED DEMOLITIONS on 9/11

Chad Irby wrote in news:cirby-A53043.00160223022006
@news-server1.tampabay.rr.com:

In article ,
TRUTH wrote:

Chad Irby wrote in news:cirby-195812.22014022022006
@news-server1.tampabay.rr.com:

In article ,
TRUTH wrote:

WTC7 was NOT hit by an airplane.

Neither were the other buildings in the area, but the fires and

other
damage sure affected them, too.

WTC7 collapsed in classic controlled demolition style.

Nope. I saw the tapes. It collapsed in classic "steel weakened by
damage and fires" style.

Some fools have tried to claim otherwise, but it's just more crap from
the looneytoons brigade.

You're now resorting to childish comments because you obviously know I'm
right.