Old August 1st 09, 07:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
RandyL[_3_]

Default Wings vs. BFR

Hi Dallas,
All of the BFR's that I have taken consisted of one hour of classroom work,
and two hours of flight time.

Randy L.

--
Remember: Any landing that you can walk away from,
is a landing that you can be fined, sued, or prosecuted for.

"Dallas" wrote in message

I always thought taking a wings seminar was a simple way to get your BFR
out of the way. After a little Internet research it seems they require
three hours of dual flight instruction to qualify as a BFR. Is that
correct?

It would be much easier and cheaper to just do the BFR.. I don't see the
incentive for the Wings Program as a substitute for a BFR. (Other than
the
education... )

--
Dallas