Old July 10th 03, 10:43 PM
Fastglasair

FWIW...
Everybody that has been here any length of time accepts the
fact I am an intolerant curmudgeon among other undesirable
traits and qualities.

Presumptuous statement, I and probably we just "tolerate" you, except when you
have something significant to say.

P.C. & Civility Maybe you can separate them, but the US Govt and I cannot.

P.C. pertains to actual attitudes(opinions, beliefs etc.) which others have
deemed appropriate or inappropriate. Civility pertains to how you communicate.

If you don't agree with "HIM" its of absolutely no consequence. "

I should have added the implied words, no consequence (to me).

Judge not, lest ye be judged... comes to mind

Granted, I can't judge your motives but it is reasonable to make judgments on
actions or statements.

I guess you could call it baiting, however, I just hoped the normal dialogue
might get better.

Best you look up how to spell all these many words before you
get on your high horse requesting me to look up anything.
You're coming off pretty damn lame and stupid.

My only "sin" here is typing too fast and not doing a good proofread, since
there is no spell check.

Bob, I don't know how you carry such a heavy chip on your shoulder. You must be
starting to look like the proverbial Hunch back of...